• Key-less operation – Along with the convenience of one touch starting, it also eliminates potential for lost keys or dead batteries when keys are left on (since the system automatically shuts down after a period of inactivity).
• One-Touch Headlights that can also be programmed to shut off at pre-set times.
• Safer Mowing in Reverse – One-touch activation allows mowing in reverse; and in case you forget, the system will shut off the cutting deck alone rather than the whole unit. A lit indicator clearly identifies status of the ROS (reverse operating system).
• System Monitoring – A button showing current battery status will inform the user if the battery is below acceptable level or if the charging system is not functioning. It can also give multi-color indication of the current battery charge level.
• Clear Feedback – The microprocessor controlled display indicates if the parking brake, cutting deck or steering levers need to be corrected prior to a start attempt.
Products featuring Husqvarna SmartSwitch will be available in February 2014.
New All-Wheel Drive Mower
Battery Powered Products
• 536LiHD60X Hedge Trimmer
Delivering 100 minutes of run time, it features a pivoting rear handle to make it easier to cut the sides and tops of tall or low hedges; a professional-grade laser-cut 60 cm blade; and minimal noise and vibration levels in comparison to gas powered products.
Three new high-performance trimmers – the curved 136LiL; the straight loop 536LiL; and the straight bullhorn 536LiR – provide excellent ergonomics and balance for efficient, non-exhausting performance. Each provides stepless electronic speed control, with the latter two models featuring a brushless motor and rotation direction change for professional use.
Three new chainsaws provide high-quality performance for all levels of use. The low-weight 436Li is quiet and easy to operate; while the 536LiXP and T536LiXP (for arborists) are low maintenance models that deliver powerful performance.These new battery-operated products are among Husqvarna’s many product line offerings that provide new options to help complete projects more efficiently.Husqvarna will display many of its latest products October 23 – 25 at GIE+EXPO, booth #9094, at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville. Visit www.gie-expo.com for details.
To learn more, join the conversation by “liking” Husqvarna on Facebook (www.facebook.com/HusqvarnaUSA) and by following Husqvarna on Twitter (www.twitter.com/HusqvarnaUSA).
* OPERATE SAFELY: Always operate at speeds no faster than safely permitted by conditions.
Husqvarna Group is the world’s largest producer of outdoor power products including robotic lawn mowers, garden tractors, chainsaws and trimmers. The Group is also the European leader in consumer watering products and one of the world leaders in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group’s products and solutions are sold via dealers and retailers to both consumers and professional users in more than 100 countries. Net sales in 2012 amounted to SEK 31 billion, and the Group had 15,400 employees on average in more than 40 countries.